Serving Salt Lake, Summit and Wasatch Counties
Phone: (435) 602-1139 / Fax: (888) 908-0805
Yarrow Hospice & Palliative Care consists of a team of professionals dedicated to support patients and their caregivers. Team members visit in your home and share their knowledge and experience as applicable to your needs and wishes on an intermittent personalized schedule.
- Above all, respecting your choices in regard to your care
- Physician guided medical care
- Professional nurses on-call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Skilled social workers and bereavement counselors
- Spiritual services
- Hospice Aides provide short term intermittent support with activities of daily living
- Pain and symptom management
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists to help manage your care as needed
- Medical equipment and supplies to meet your needs
- Assistance with care and placement of pets
- Volunteers to ease the many care needs
- Periodic caregiver respite
Yarrow Hospice does not exclude or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, gender, sexual preference or age in caring for our families nor in our employment practice, whether carried out directly by Yarrow Hospice or through a contract associate.